Every other day, people lose their jobs or have their salaries cut. For those struggling to survive these difficult economic times, Kashway loan applications have become a go-to solution. Whenever you want, you can always use the Kashway loan app.
About Kashway loan app
Wakanda Credit offers Kashway loan app. The Kashway loan app is available on the Google Play Store and is accessible to all Kenyans. The app uses user information, including their phone data, to verify a user’s identity and calculate their credit score. In order to protect the user’s privacy, they encrypt the data they share. Neither they will disclose this nor any other information to third parties.
In addition, Kashway makes lending decisions based on data from your phone, such as financial transaction data and SMS messages.
How does the Kashway loan app work?
In the application, users can register their M-Pesa numbers and then apply for the loan amount they need. This is followed by the application’s approval. After a few minutes, the borrower receives the funds via M-Pesa. The application process is so simple that you can get your loan instantly.
Features of Kashway loan app
- Easy to download, operate and access
- More than 1m+ downloads
- 4.3 star rating
- Has a 14K+ reviews on playstore
- Built to have 8.9 Mega bite
- Receive data from Internet
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Prevent device from sleeping
- Draw over other apps
How do I access the Kashway loan app?
To borrow from the platform, you only need:
- A smartphone
- An M-Pesa account.
- You need to be 18 years and above.
- Then, upon registration, you are eligible to borrow.
- The minimum amount you can borrow is Kshs. 500, and the maximum is Kshs 50,000.
Kashway loan requirements/Eligibility
The requirements for getting a Kashway loans:
- Be 18 years and above
- Have a valid national ID
- Possess your Safaricom phone number.
Kashway loan amount limit
The loans range from Ksh2,000 to Ksh10,000, whereby further increments will be dependent on repayment behavior.
NOTE: Loan disbursements are usually lower than approved loans, as origination fees are deducted.
Kashway loan interest rate
The interest rate for the Kashway loan ranges from 21% to 32%
Kashway loan repayment duration
The credit tenure offered by the Kashway app is 14 days.
Below is a step-by-step process for applying for a Kashway loan:
- Download and install the Kashway loan app from the Play store on your mobile phone.
- Register for the loan with your M-Pesa number
- Apply for the exact loan amount you can repay
- Get approved and receive the money in minutes via your M-Pesa account.
How to repay Kashway loan
Follow the steps below to repay your loan:
- On your phone, select M-Pesa from the Safaricom menu
- Choose Lipa na M-PESA
- Select the Paybill option
- The Paybill number should be entered as 900068
- Put in the M-Pesa number you registered with.
- Input your repayment amount
- Type your M-PESA pin in the space provided
- Verify that all details are correct and click ‘OK’.
Kashway loan app permission
The Kashway loan app has access to:
- Device ID & call information
- Photos / Media / Files
- Wi-Fi connection information
How to contact Kashway loan app
You can contact Kashway loan by emailing to service@KashWay.cc
The Kashway loan app can be accessed by anyone with a smartphone. The company is owned by Wakanda Credit Limited. Considering the tough conditions financial institutions require to acquire funds, more and more Ken
yans are turning to these easy-to-access and fast loans to acquire loans.