Safaricom is the parent entity that released the M-Pesa app. The new M-Pesa app makes it simple to transact on M-Pesa and carry all your activities conveniently. The app’s unified view of essential services is great. They combined it with new services and products that people can use. Our research uncovered some details on the new M-Pesa app. Read on and find out for yourself.
Welcome to the new M-Pesa App
The new app has a modern design that looks pleasing to the eye. Simply say it is eye catchy. It hosts all basic M-Pesa services. With a better capacity to search through paybill numbers from a popular list. The new app allows you to do more on the M-Pesa app. With just a simple tap on your mobile phone, you can view and manage your finances.
- You can log in and switch your sim on another phone without the app logging you out. Your account is not tied to your SIM.
- Another feature is that it is akin to bank apps such as Eazzy banking. You can install it on as many phones as you want.
- Has 500k+ download on Google play store
- Support offline mode when you send money, withdraw and buy airtime only without data bundles.
- Biometric authentication
- Gives you notification for your due bills
- You can frequently interact on the app to simplify the payment process
- Allows the user to track his/ her spending
- You can access your entire M-Pesa statement and review it on your home screen
- Ability to download and share receipt on the app
Core M-Pesa transactions on the app
- Sending money
- Buying goods
- Paying bills
- Withdraw at agent
- Buy airtime
- Save money
M-Pesa Kenya is an electronic mobile money service that allows you to store, send, receive and pay bills on your phone. This made it a simple and safest way to make payments. Going further, they launched an application which came with other simplified and good features listed on this article. It was launched in Kenya and now used in 10 countries like Tanzania, India, Romania, etc.