How to get a mortgage loan from Societe Generale Ghana could be what you should assess. Especially if you want to move from your current home. There is always a time when you could really need a new environment and see fresh faces. And preferably have a home you would call yours. Therefore, in order to actualize the above, you could consider getting a mortgage loan from a credit bank in Ghana. This is because paying off a mortgage from your salary would be too much for you as you would need to cater to other financial obligations. So, getting a mortgage loan from a credible bank best makes sense.
As you read along, you’ll see how to get a mortgage loan from Societe Generale.
About Societe Generale Ghana
Societe Generale (SG) is the country’s unique mortgage lender. Societe Generale provides products that are not typically connected with mortgages which involve securing of properties. Instead, SG focuses on house improvement and furnishing.
What are the mortgage products of Societe Generale Ghana?
Societe Generale offers some mortgage products to its customers. They include:
1. Happy Home Loan
With the help of Societe Generale Ghana, you may purchase the furnishings, electronics, and appliances you need to make your house a home.
This is like a home repair loan, but it provides something different. Have you recently moved into your ideal home but require assistance in equipping it? This Happy Home Loan is just what you need. The bank has worked with a few select home appliances and furniture manufacturers throughout the country. Therefore,this will help new homeowners get everything they need to decorate their home exactly how they want it. The following are some of the extra home service providers:
- Electroland Ghana Ltd
- Orca Deco Ghana
- Somotex Ghana
- Home Brand Enterprise.
What are the features of the Happy Home Loan?
Societe Generale’s Happy Home Loan comes with some features. They include:
- Apply up to GH₵50,000!
- You wouldn’t pay interest. This is because the vendor will subsidize all interests.
What are the requirements for the Happy Home Loan?
To get this loan, you must meet some requirements. They include:
- To apply for this, all you have to do is complete out a Happy Home Loan application form.
- Also fill a proforma invoice of what they need at an Societe Generale Ghana branch for a loan approval letter.
- Take your loan acceptance letter to the vendor’s store after this step, and voila. Then, pick up your brand new device(s)!
Note: Be assured that this is interest free!
2. Home Improvement Loan
Societe Generale Ghana specially designed this mortgage loan product in order to help customers with home renovations.
What are the features of the Home Improvement Loan?
This loan product has some attractive features. They are:
- They target this at salaried workers and offer GH₵400,000 in loans.
- Make simple, convenient payments over the course of 6, 9, or 12 months.
- Pay monthly deductions from your current account at Societe Generale Ghana.
What are the requirements for Societe Generale Ghana Home Improvement Loan?
There some requirements you must meet to qualify for the home improvement loan, they include:
- Be a salaried employee of a publicly traded firm or a company having a Societe Generale Ghana institutional agreement.
- Have a minimum of 1 month’s banking relationship with a 6 month statement from your prior bankers or a 3 month relationship.
- Have collateral.
To apply, simply pick up a “Happy Home loan” application form from any branch. Thereafter, fill it out, and bring it in with a proforma invoice from your chosen vendor.
Note: They update all charges regularly. Please see the 2020 Tariff Guide for the most up-to-date fees.
What are the contact details of Societe Generale?
For more enquiries on their loan products, how you can apply or process it. Just contact them through:
- Phone: +233-(0)302-214 314
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, once you’ve received the loans, make sure you put them to good use to relieve your financial situation. Besides that, ensure you comply with the terms of the mortgage loan from Societe Generale. This is because they will be eager to lend you more in the future. Once again, timely loan repayment improves your credit score. Consequently, credit bureaus in Ghana will have you in their good books.