Carbon Paylater loan is one of the loan options you could try out if you need some quick cash. In Ghana, they have been doing miracles as a reliable money lending app, providing instant cash loans with no paperwork, a guarantor, or collateral.
Read along to learn more about Carbon Paylater loan, how to get it and so on.
About Carbon Paylater Loan
Carbon Loan is now available via One Finance and Investment Ltd., which began as One Credit in 2012. However, the corporation only gave out loans to salaried personnel and operated purely on paper, requiring supporting documents.
They saw tremendous growth in its operations and turnover. One Credit became OneFi in 2015. Thanks to the cooperation of the Credit Bureau of Nigeria and the adoption of a unique Bank Verification Number, the organization could expand its services to non-salary earners by using its field agents (BVN).
Thereafter, the company developed into a fully digital platform in 2016 and it changed its name to Paylater. So, they integrated data and technology in order to issue loans to a larger number of clients. While also streamlining the application process. Because of this, the application process on paper has been fully phased out.
How To Use The Carbon Loan App
- To get the app, go to the Play Store or App Store and search for “Carbon.”
- Download the App
- Create your account in minutes
- Get instant access
There are four parts, each with its own set of features that you could find handy.
- Loan Section: The first area is where you can apply for a loan.
- Payment Section: You can perform a variety of payment operations in this section. Buying airtime, mailing money, subscribing to the internet, and paying electricity bills are just a few examples.
- Financial Tools Section: This section contains information on how to invest, such as how to start a fixed deposit account. You may also gain a free credit report from this site.
- Transactions Sections: You may see a list of all the transactions you’ve made on the App right here.
How To Get a Carbon Loan
- Follow the instructions outlined above until you reach step 4.
- To provide all the information, you must first register. Then add your name, phone number, email address, and so on.
- Before you can apply for a loan, you must first upload a photo. You can capture a picture right from the app.
- From the drop-down box, choose “Request a Loan.”
- Wait for the loan to be approved. It normally takes a few minutes.
- You accept the offer and provide your card information after they approve the loan. The loan usually lasts anything from 30 days to 12 months.
Carbon Loan USSD Code
*1303# is the Carbon Paylater USSD code you can use on both MTN and 9mobile platforms. You can check out this post to see other USSD codes for loans in Ghana.
How You Can Pay Back a Carbon Paylater Loan
Loan repayment on the Carbon Paylater app is simple, and you may pay back your loan in various ways.
There is a channel for direct debit. So, this channel allows the App to deduct the loan amount due straight from your account. It could be on the date you specify (with your consent). You would have filled out your bank account information. And also your preferred date of deduction during the loan application.
You can also make a direct deposit into their account, either through a transfer or in person. They will automatically update your carbon account after they receive payment confirmation.
What is the minimum and maximum loan amount I can get from them?
You can take care of your personal finances or emergencies with a low-interest Carbon loan. Their minimum loan amount is GH₵100. While GH₵5,000 is the maximum loan amount they offer.
Why Would You Want To Use Carbon Loan?
- Easy financial transactions are always a click away with Carbon.
- They offer their service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And you can use your mobile device to begin and complete transactions.
- Only an Android phone, a data connection, and a valid form of identity are required.
- Everyone, regardless of their status, has access to funds.
- Services that are transparent. There are no hidden fees.
- Any positive activity, such as a referral or early repayments, is rewarded in a variety of ways.
How To Apply For Carbon Paylater Ghana Loan?
Here’s a quick instruction in using the Paylater Ghana App to apply for and get a loan:
- Download the Carbon Paylater Ghana App from the Google Play Store and create an account.
- Fill in your correct information to introduce yourself. Carbon Paylater will assess your application instantly after you fill out their simple application form with some basic personal information.
- Before you apply, enter the loan amount you require and confirm their rates.
- They disburse your money directly into your bank account within 5 minutes of approval.
Their Loan Interest Rates?
Carbon Paylater loans include interest rates that start as low as 5% per month on the initial loan.
It’s designed to cover immediate, short-term monetary demands. Because of this, Carbon Paylater has reduced the amount to GH₵5 (for first-time applicants). And the loan length is 15 or 30 days, ensuring that you do not pay exorbitant interest rates.
If you plan to service long-term debts, please do not take up a Carbon Paylater loan.
How To Repay Your Carbon Paylater Ghana Loan?
You can now repay your Carbon Paylater Ghana loan by the due date. Because of this, you’ll have the chance of receiving a higher loan amount and a lower interest rate. Especially when you are looking for your next loan through the app.
Why Carbon Paylater Ghana App?
There are various loan providers in Ghana. But if you’re looking for emergency loans in Ghana without collateral, you can try out Carbon Paylater Ghana.
The following are the reasons you should consider Carbon Paylater Loan:
- Paylater Ghana offers the most competitive loan interest rates and speedy cash disbursement.
- There is no need for collateral, paperwork, or a guarantor, and their app is simple to use.
- Carbon Paylater Ghana has millions of delighted consumers, showing that it is legitimate, safe, and trustworthy.
What Happens If I Don’t Repay The Loan?
Failure to repay any debts taken results in a notice to the consumer credit reporting bureau, which can lower a person’s credit score. Late payments can impair your capacity to borrow in the future, so please make sure you pay your bills on time.
Carbon Paylater Ghana Contacts
Carbon Paylater Ghana’s helpful customer service team is happy to assist you if you ever want assistance. For more enquiries or issues with their products or services, you can always contact them through their in-app live chat or email (email@example.com)
With Carbon Paylater loan Ghana, you can get cash into your account within minutes. To meet certain demands and the complex nature of customers, they introduced Carbon loan app. It has grown to include bill payments, investments, and financial management besides loan disbursements.
Carbon is a representation of a person’s everyday needs and how they develop into their existence. It also represents their intent to be a one-stop source for accessing a loan in Ghana.