Letshego provides loans to people who may not have access to credit facilities in Kenya.
These loans support businesses and help solve personal problems.
In this article, we will reveal how to apply, and other facts about LetShego Loans.
How to Apply for Letshego Loans
To apply for Letshego, follow these basic steps:
- Log into their website
- Choose Kenya from the country list
- Choose personal loans or MSE purchase order loans
- For personal loans, complete all personal profiles and other information.
- Upload your documents
- Go through the declaration section, and accept by clicking “YES”. If referred by a salesperson, enter his/her name and location.
- Input your name as the electronic signature
- Click on finish
- Get your loan in 48 hours.
Minimum and Maximum Loan Amounts
You can borrow up to KES 3,000 to KSH. 1,500,000.
Requirements for Letshego Loans
The following are requirements you need to fulfill before getting LetShego Loans;
- You must be 18 years and above.
- You must have a printed three-month salary statement.
- You must have printed copies of your last three months’ payslips.
- You must have a National ID card.
- You must have a letter from your employer.
- You must have a carefully filled and signed application form.
Letshego interest rate is between 1.67% to 17%.
Letshego’s short-term loan duration is 3 months and their long-term loan covers a period of 60 months. Approximate average is 12 months.
They have a repayment frequency of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly repayment.
Letshego Loans operates an upfront fee, which includes the disbursement fee and administration fee. Ksh.100 on a fixed amount for the disbursement fee and 3% on the administration fee.
Duration of Loan Disbursement
It takes 48 hours to disburse loans to the borrower.
How to Repay Letshego Loans
To repay Letshego loans, follow the procedures:
- Locate your M-Pesa account
- Select Paybill
- Enter your business number
- Choose your phone number as your account number
- Enter M-Pesa pin
- Confirm details
- Select Ok
- Have your loan repaid
Pros and Cons of Letshego Loans
- The check-off repayments are automated through your employers.
- Has a long loan repayment duration option.
- The loan is only available to employees whose employers have an MOU with Letshego.
How to Contact Letshego Loans
The following are LetShego’s Contact details:
Phone Numbers: 0700 555777, 0730 687777
WhatsApp line: 0739 102325 and 0780 222141
Letshego allows you to get loans that can be used to sort out urgent financial problems. They offer affordable interest rates and accessible disbursement channels.