Are you interested in learning everything about I-Save mobile loan? Read along with me.
If you reach customers who are already on their phones, you can do it through mobile apps. Since mid-sized individuals struggle to get funds to solve their numerous needs, the mobile loan application is there for them to explore. I-Save mobile loans offer the fastest credit you are seeking for. Therefore, when in search of a quick credit platform in Kenya, check out I-Save mobile loans.
About i-save mobile loans
The application gives you quick credit solutions through M-Pesa to your smartphone. The platform gives you a loan based on your loan limit. It is the most flexible loan provided in Kenya’s financial market. They also operate on a simple registration and application process.
How to apply for i-save mobile loan
To apply for i-save loans, follow the procedure below:
- Download the app and register
- Supply all necessary personal information
- Upload documents where necessary
- Apply based on the loan limit
- Wait for loan approval and get your loan within a few minutes
How to qualify for i-save loan
- Be M-Pesa subscriber for 6 months
- Actively use other Safaricom services like voice, date, etc
- Have a good credit rating
- Be 18years and above.
Maximum annual percentage rate
The total APR is 24%.
I-save mobile app
The features of the application is listed below:
- 50,000+ installs
- Has an attractive design
- Easy to navigate through
- 4.0 ratings and reviews
- Has 3,519 reviews
Loan amount for I-save mobile loan
A minimum of kes. 500 to maximum of ksh. 100,000
Loans are repaid within a minimum of 2months (160 days) and maximum of 6 months (180 days)
Fees and rates
- Interest rate
- Kes. 250 non-refundable as the registration fee.(This registration are split into: M-Pesa transfer cost= kes. 33, CRB checkup kes. 100, IPRS checking fee kes. 17, background and risk assessment check = kes. 100
How to contact I-save mobile
You can call them via 07038301345 or email them @ firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. They are located at Harligham rough count 2nd floor plaza. It is next to Buffet park in Nairobi Kenya.
Get educated on importance of loans and finances when necessary.
When exploring ways to get finances, you check out i-save loans. They cut across each sector and arms in Kenya. People outside each county in Kenya can apply. Best loans exist, choose a better option like i-save loans. This is a great opportunity that would help you with the best offer. Unless you also want to try out loanbee.