Have you ever wondered where to get cash to solve a series of issues facing you? Well, we understand how this feels. Then making a further move and you find lenders offering just one category of loan. Absa bank Kenya got you covered. They offer different types of loan products.
In this article, we will extensively discuss all you need to know about Absa bank Kenya loans. This includes their full products, different branches they have in and several other things you need to know.
About Absa bank Kenya loans
Formerly known as Barclays Bank of Kenya but has officially changed name to Absa Bank Kenya PLC. This took effect from Monday, 10 February 2020, ensuring all statutory compliance.
The Managing Director Jeremy Awori and his team believe that the change will bring a culmination of a transition journey to help all masses in Kenya.
Absa Bank Kenya is part of Absa Group Limited, which is listed in JSE in South Africa with a presence in 12 countries across the world. They are committed to offering clients a range of finance, business and investment management solutions. This creates positive effects to the people they serve.
How can I get Absa Bank Kenya loans
Absa Bank Kenya provides arrays of loan and credit cards suitable for different individuals in kenya. Thus, this makes them remain at the apex and unbeaten.
Below are the series of tools and products available to all people and firms in Kenya.
Being open and staging your needs is what Absa bank Kenya helps you solve. Exactly what a loan from Absa does, giving you all the resources you need. Whether you have a pressing need, an emergency, a planned event or simply need funds, Absa loan makes the impossible possible.
Under Absa bank Kenya, personal loans we have:
Unsecured Loan Non Check-off
This is an unsecured loan for personal use. So you don’t have to provide any instrument as a collateral. Your salary determines the amount you qualify for.
Unsecured Loan Check-off
With this loan, they enter into an agreement with a firm to lend money to their employees, and the repayments get deducted from the employees’ salaries.
Home mortgage loans
Whether you are looking to buy a property, buying to let or wanting to build your own house, Absa home loan is here for you. You get your loan within 48hours if approved and they will keep you updated throughout the loan process. They also offer fully Shari’ah-compliant mortgages. Under the home mortgage, Absa bank Kenya offers viz;
- Buying a home
- Building a home
- Equity Release Loan: It allows you to tap into the value of your property and convert it to cash loan.
Absa Bank Kenya offer premier loans in the form of the followings below:
Platinum Credit Card: Allows you to access more cash and enjoy worldmiles rewards. It’s a loan and also a cash advance to help you purchase more products you need at a time.
Home loans: An Absa premier home loan allows you the flexibility to borrow long term against your property. It also helps you acquire a new property and is available in USD or KES.
Secured loans: Absa premier secured loans gives you a repayment period of up to 6 years at a competitive interest rate.
Unsecured loans: Absa unsecured loans give you funds of up to Kes 6,000,000 without collateral. They operate on preferential rates too.
This comes in the form of financing your firm’s assets. Consider if buying, leasing or renting would be best for your entity. Whatever you decide, Absa bank Kenya makes financing your assets easy.
With Absa trade finance solutions, it will help you
- Manage risks
- Negotiate credit terms and
- Enhance your ability to trade globally and reach a wide range of customers.
By rendering short-term financing to help boost short-term working capital needs, your suppliers can be paid through Absa bank Kenya. They convert the payment into a short-term trade loan.
Note: Attractive interest will be charged in arrears upon maturity of the trade finance.
Business mortgage loans
In need of a new business building or free equity from your existing loan, Absa Kenya business mortgage loan is the solution to your need.
What you need to know
- Existence of the business for at least foryr (4) years
- Evidence of profits in the last 3 years of operation.
- Minimum value of the property must be Kes 3,000,000 for Nairobi residents and Kes 1,200,000 for rural areas.
- The value of the property will show the minimum loan amount.
Absa business credit card
Easy and new smart way to manage business is by getting an Absa business credit card. The credit card can help manage and track all your business transactions with ease.
- A properly filled application form
- A guarantee in the form of a fixed deposit or a guarantee equal to required card limit.
Islamic Asset Financing
Absa Kenya asset finance done the Shari’ah way, supports the highest values and will complement both your faith and way of life. Absa Kenya Islamic Asset financial comes in three ways and they are:
- La Riba Personal Finance
- La Riba Business Finance
- La Riba Asset Based Finance
Absa Kenya’s Head office
- Absa Bank Kenya Contact Centre Head office: Near The Chancery, 5th Ngong Avenue Bishops Gate Building, Nairobi.
Absa kenya’s Branch Offices in Nairobi
- Barclays Plaza nairobi
- BuruBuru branch: Shopping Complex, Mumias S Rd, Nairobi
- Absa Queensway branch: Opposite International life house, Queensway House, Ground Floor, Mama Ngina St, Nairobi
- Muthaiga branch: Supermarket, Limuru Road Total Petrol Station/Onn The Way, Nairobi
- University Of Nairobi branch: Uon School Of Engineering, Harry Thuku Rd, Nairobi
- Skypark Westlands branch:Sky Park, Westlands Off Waiyaki Way Adjacent Pedestrian Entrance Next To The New Sarit Car Park 1st, Nairobi
- River Road branch: River Road Next To Mutaratara Building
- Absa Market bench office: Opposite Jeevanjee Gardens, Muindi Mbingu St, Nairobi
- Ruaraka branch office: Thika Road Opposite Gsu H/Q, Off Outer Ring Rd, Nairobi
- Absa Abc Place branch office: Total Petrol Station, Waiyaki Way, Nairobi
- Kariobangi branch office: Catholic Church, Outering Road Next To, Nairobi
- Absa Garden City branch office: Thika Road Next To Eabl, Nairobi
How to contact Absa kenya loan
Call:Tel: +254 (20) 3900000 or Cell: +254 (722) 130120 or Cell: +254 (732) 130120
WhatsApp: Absa Bot: +254 710 130000
Absa Bank Kenya has different branches in 12 countries of the world and is the best in offering both business loans, mortgage loans and many others. The interest rate for each category is affordable. Simply visit their website or chat them up on WhatsApp via Absa Bot to secure the loan to solve your different problems.