Do not worry about how to get a loan from Orbit Money Lending Ghana. You already know that our financial needs can become overpowering, and the only viable option is to take out a loan. Short-term and long-term loans are available at various financial institutions we have mentioned in this blog. However, you can apply for a personal loan, a debt consolidation loan, or a property loan, among other options. No doubt that the loans listed above are contingent on your specific needs. Orbit Money Lending Ghana offers lending solutions to its consumers. This article covers what you need to know about getting a loan from Orbit Money Lending Ghana.
About Orbit Money Lending Ghana
Orbit Lending is one of Ghana’s fastest-growing internet lending firms. The Bank of Ghana has licensed Orbit Money Lending as a Tier 3 Money Lending Institution. Besides that, Orbit money lending supplies clients with high-quality, timely financial solutions. Consequently, they are contributing to the growth and development of the Ghanaian economy, both public and private.
Applying for a loan with Orbit Money Lending Ghana
You must apply for a loan before you get it. The following are what you should do to get a loan from Orbit Lending Ghana. They are:
- Visit their website
- Select forms/download tap
- Choose personal loan forms
- Select ‘Click here’
- In the first form that appears, fill in the following boxes:
- First name
- Marital status
- Date of birth
- Your postal address
- Your location
- Mobile number
- Your email address
- Select ‘Next’
Fill in the following fields on the second tab (Next of Kin):
- Surname of next of kin.
- First name of next of kin.
- Title of your next of kin.
- Nationality of your next of kin.
- Enter the birthdate of your next of kin.
- Enter your next-of-postal kin’s address.
- Location of your next of kin.
- Phone number of your next of kin.
- Put your next-of-email kin’s address here.
The next option is Loan Request Details, so fill in the following information there:
- Fill in the loan amount in Cedis in the loan amount column.
- Fill in the loan amount in words in the next column.
- Place the loan amount in Cedis inside the column.
- Enter the loan repayment duration in months.
- In the column provided, provide the purpose of the loan.
- Choose between cash and mobile money as a payment method.
- To use the captcha, check the box that says “I am not a robot.”
- Select next.
- Select the next button to validate your information and email it.
If you qualify, they will assess your request and contact you through phone to allow you to access your funds.
Note: You can access the shortcut links to their personal loan, corporate loan, and fixed deposit forms online.
What are their loan products?
Orbit Lending Ghana offers various loan products to its customers. They include:
1. Personal loans
Individual loans for school fees, housing, funerals, and medical bills are available quickly. It is necessary to have collateral security.
2. Medium, small and micro business finance
A loan for commercial use to cover working capital shortages, startup costs, inventory clearance, and other business-related expenses. It is necessary to have collateral security.
3. Receivable discounting
A loan secured by the discounted value of an account receivable’s billed amount. It is necessary to have collateral security.
4. Fixed investment
Borrowing money from the general population and high-net-worth individuals in exchange for high interest rates.
5. Local purchase order finance
Funding enables local purchasing orders to be fulfilled. Orbit Money Lending will receive funds from the purchase order’s issuer. It is necessary to have collateral security.
6. Trade finance
Financing of commercial activity depends on the presence of a market. It is necessary to have collateral security.
Note: You can access the links to their personal loan, corporate loan and fixed deposit forms on their website.
What are the contact details of Orbit Money Lending Ghana?
For more enquiries, you can contact Orbit Lending Ghana through:
- Address: 7B 2nd Church Crescent Labone
- P.O. Box AC 662 Arts Center, Accra.
- Phone number: Tel: +233302782900
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.orbitlendinggh.com
When you don’t have enough money, loans can assist you in realizing your goals. Besides that, they can assist you when you don’t have any other options for obtaining financial help. What you can achieve with loans should not be the primary consideration. You must also keep in mind the loan’s repayment terms. This is because if you don’t meet the repayment requirements, your credit score would suffer. And this could make you ineligible for future loans.