Afb mobile money loans offer financial support to individuals, small businesses or startups. Financial constraints are an inevitable experience both businesses and individuals pass through in life. Therefore, it’s natural to access money to solve your needs. And most especially when you have a pressing need you can go for a quick loan. They now know Afb Ghana as LetsHego Savings and Loans. They have carefully created loans for Ghanaians to benefit from the Afb mobile money loans.
As you read along, you’ll know more about Afb loans, the loans they offer, how to apply and so on.
What are Afb loans?
Afb Ghana, now known as LetsHego Savings and Loans, has carefully organized loans for Ghanaians to benefit from. AFB is an online platform for consumer loans with presence in over 23 locations in all 10 regions across the country.
They founded Afb loans in 2010.
It offers various forms of loans such as payroll loans, direct loans to salaried employees. Also, it offers SmartCash loans to informal or market traders, and more. Besides that, it offers credit life insurance on selected products. And this covers the customer’s outstanding balance when he or she dies or comes disabled or critically ill. Afb loans also offer prepaid cards for payrolls & direct loans.
It has partnered with companies like Controller and Accountant General (CAG), Ghana Police. Also on the list are Ghana Armed Forces and Volta River Authority to offer Afb loan products to their staff.
Afb loans introduced the MTN Mobile Money Loan some few years back. They pay your loan in no time if you meet their eligibility criteria.
What are the loans Afb offers its customers?
Afb provides her customers with a range of loan products to help them with cash flow. They include:
1. Afb smartcash loans
They designed this loan product for informal workers or market traders. The loan term is short and up to about 30 days. It is an instant loan and one of the popular mobile money loans in Ghana. They pay it onto your MTN Mobile money wallet or Vodafone Cash wallet.
2. Payroll loans
They specially created this loan product for government salaried workers. Here, borrowers must repay the loan amount directly from their salaries on payday.
3. Land loans
Afb (Letshego) Ghana uses the land loan to assist customers who want to purchase land. Especially those who do not have the full financial strength to do so.
However, Smartcash mobile loans is the biggest loan product of Afb Ghana. They are among the top reliable mobile money loans in Ghana. This is because you can apply for a loan easily at any time. Thereafter, you’ll receive the loan in a minute stress-free. You can do all this with your phone or laptop.
How can I apply for the Afb smartcash loan?
There are certain steps you have to take in order to land the Afb smartcash loan. They include:
- Download Creditum Prime the Afb app loan app. In order to do this, you must have a good internet connection. Visit your Google play store and search for Creditum Prime, then download the app. This app is the only mobile app Afb developed to enable customers to access loans easily. This app is just about 6.6mb and it is compatible with almost all smart phones.
- Create your own profile with a strong password that you can easily remember.
- Apply for the loan by following the steps in the application, you can apply for the mobile loan using smartcash.
- Request for the loan amount you need, but know that every lender has a minimum and maximum loan amount they will offer.
- With the app, you can also apply for withdrawals using and also purchase shares.
- If you face any difficulty or are unhappy with the service, you can publish a complaint on the app and request for help.
What are the installation steps of Creditum Prime?
There are steps you need to install the app and apply for your loan through the app. They include:
- Download the app from playstore
- Launch the app
- Insert your login details
- Choose the loan you want to apply for
- Key in all required details
- Click next to proceed
- Then expect them to pay the money into your mobile money account.
They have made the Afb instant mobile money loans payment modes flexible to suit everyone.
Note: You can easily access the application form of all loans at Afb using this app.
What are Afb loans contact details?
For further enquiries, you can contact them through:
- Phone number: 0 302 208 342
- Street address: 4th Floor, COCOSHE House, Street No. 1328. A, off Agosthino Neto Rd., Airport City Accra – Ghana.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.afb.com.gh
Sometimes your family members or close friends may not be financially buoyant enough to support you always. This is when trying out loan offers from reliable lenders makes sense. And you can not overlook the pressing needs you have which could require you to get a student loan to pay your tuition, etc. Besides that, you can get SME loans to expand your business.
Therefore, if you need a loan from Afb loans (letshego savings and loans), the information in this article will guide you appropriately.