Zash loan app is one of the many fintech solutions available in Kenya, providing users with access to quick and convenient loans. In this review, we will delve into the key features, and benefits of the Zash loan app in Kenya.
The mobile-based loan was formerly known as KopaKash. They provide credit to borrowers to help them sort out unforeseen financial needs.
Whether you’re in need of emergency funds or looking for a hassle-free borrowing experience, this review will serve as a valuable resource in evaluating the Zash loan app’s suitability for your financial needs in Kenya.
How to Get a Loan From the Zash Loan App
Before you can apply for a Zash loan, you must meet certain requirements and application procedures. A borrower must be Kenyan with a verifiable ID, be 18 to 60 years old, have a registered M-pesa line, have a stable monthly income, and have a good CRB record.
The mobile loan platform was launched in June 2023. Borrowers who own an Android phone and M-Pesa line can access the loan. The loan product which is owned by Zillions Credit Limited offers loans from Ksh 500 to Ksh 50,000.
To get the loan, you need to follow the steps below:
- Download the loan app on your Android phone from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app on your Android phone.
- Sign up on the app and fill out your basic information and upload photos of your ID.
- Before now, using M-pesa or Airtel money, you would have registered your mobile wallet.
- Then locate the ‘Loan Now’ option and click on it to choose the amount of loan you want to apply for. Remember that the more you take out a loan and repay on time, the more your loan limit increases.
- Click ‘submit’ and wait for approval. Once approved, you will get your loan in your M-Pesa account.
How Do You Repay Your Zash Loan
Zash loan app gives you an instant loan with a 7 to 90-day loan period. You can repay your loan using LIpa na M-pesa. Follow the steps below:
- Locate MPESA on your phone and then select Lipa Na MPESA
- Select ‘pay bill’ and enter the pay bill number as 733555
- Type in your phone number under the account number section
- Input the loan amount you want to repay and the MPESA pin number.
- Then click, ‘Accept’ the transaction and submit. You will get a message stating that your loan has been successfully repaid.
Zash Loan Contact Details
To contact Zash loan platform, check the details below:
- Call: +254 709 462 008 or +254 111 008 008
- WhatsApp: +254 104 064 688
- Email: cs@Zashloan.com
- Facebook: @Zashloan
Zash Loan platform gives instant loans to help Kenyans who need urgent funds to sort out financial emergencies, grow their small businesses, go shopping or take care of any other financial expenses.
We have shared all you need to know about the Zash loan app.
But remember, it’s always a good idea to do thorough research and read multiple reviews from different sources to get a comprehensive understanding of an app’s features, functionality, and reputation.
By examining its user interface, the loan application process, terms, interest rates, customer support, and security measures. We have also provided you with an informative analysis that will help you make an informed decision when considering Zash as a loan provider.