KWFT M-pesa loan is Kenya’s premier microfinance bank, designed exclusively for the empowerment and financial inclusion of women. As a leading microfinance institution in Kenya, KWFT is committed to providing tailored financial solutions that cater to the unique needs of women across Kenya.
With their innovative banking app, they bring banking closer to you, fostering financial independence, growth, and prosperity.
Read on as we take you on a journey toward financial empowerment through exploring limitless possibilities with KWFT.
How to Get a KWFT M-pesa Loan
First, note that the specific steps and requirements may vary depending on the type of loan you want to get from KWFT.
They offer different types of loans which have different requirements, steps and procedures. Always ask for the documents needed for the type of loan you wish to apply for.
KWFT M-pesa offers different types of loans which include:
- The KWFT biashara loans
- The KWFT SME loans
- The asset financing loans
- KWFT emergency loans
- KWFT water, sanitation & hygiene loans
- KWFT kilimo bora loans
- KWFT clean and renewable energy loans
- KWFT nyumba smart loan
- KWFT phone loan
- KWFT salary loan
- KWFT consumer loan
- KWFT education loan
To apply for a loan with KWFT microfinance bank, you need to go to the KWFT online application site, download the form, fill the form with the correct information and submit it with other required documents at any KWFT offices close to you.
KWFT M-pesa Loan Requirements for Application
To get the know, you need to get some documents ready and also be eligible for the loan. You will need:
- Original/copy of national ID Card
- Passport photo
- Three months of certified payslips
- You need to be a KWFT customer in either a group or individually (This is only for those seeking a KWFT phone loan). You may be asked to bring other documents when applying for a different kind of loan.
KWFT Mpesa USSD Code
To apply for a KWFT M-pesa loan using a USSD code, you can dial *692# and follow the prompt. This is also the mobile banking USSD code.
KWFT M-pesa Interest Rate
The interest rate differs depending on the type of loan you are applying for. To get the accurate loan amount, use their online calculator.
KWFT Loans App
The KWFT mobile banking service is the most convenient way to do your banking on your phone without having to visit the branch. You can download the mobile app on the Google Play store to access the bank’s mobile loans and other services.
The features include:
- There is a feature for cash deposits from your m-pesa wallet to your KWFT account
- Option for loan request and payment
- You will also see the cash withdrawal option from your KWFT account to your M-pesa & Airtel money account
- There’s a feature for balance enquiry
- Another feature for money transfers between KWFT accounts
- You can get the customer service numbers from the app.
How to Repay Kwft Mpesa Loans
To deposit money from your M-pesa to your KWFT account to repay your loan, you need to follow this step:
- Locate your phone’s menu and go to Safaricom
- Choose the m-pesa menu and then lipa na M-pesa
- Enter 101200 as the business number
- Type in your KWFT account number
- Input the amount you want to repay and your M-pesa pin
- Then, you will receive a confirmation message saying that you have successfully repaid your loan.
In conclusion, taking a loan from KWFT M-pesa provides a convenient and accessible financial solution for women who are in need of funds.
The review process in this article is designed to evaluate eligibility and ensure that women can access the funds they require. The loan platform is legit and one of the best women’s banks in Kenya.
Also, it’s essential for women who wish to borrow from this platform, to approach this opportunity responsibly, understand the terms and conditions associated with each type of loan, and make timely repayments.
KWFT M-Pesa offers a valuable resource for financial support, helping women in Kenya meet their diverse financial needs efficiently and effectively.