How to qualify for KCB loans is a question this article will answer. The KCB loan application process is simple. Customers can borrow from KCB for a variety of amounts ranging from kshs. 1,000 to Kshs. 1,000,000. Their loans are accessible and affordable. Follow along with the discussion.
About KCB loans and group
KCB Group is a licensed banking institute and registered non-operating holding company. It started operations on January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya. KCB Kenya renders financial services to the people. They offer different types of loans to the people. KCB group has regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan.
It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation, National Bank of Kenya and all associate companies.
How do I qualify for a KCB loan?
What KCB needs from you to qualify for the loan include:
- Valid Kenyan ID or passport.
- Recent original Payslips.
- Evidence of source of income for self-employed persons.
- Be an active KCB account holder for a minimum of 6 months
- For credit card advance, possess a KCB financial card
Eligibility to qualify for KCB loans
- Be 18years and above
- Have a valid national ID
- Possess a registered sim
How long does it take to process a KCB loan?
KCB loans are gotten once you qualify and are done with the application. At most, expect it within 7 working days.
Different categories of KCB loans
- Personal secured loans
- Personal mobile loan
- Unsecured checkoff loans
- Emergency loans
- Salary advance
- Business loans
- Sharia Compliant personal loans
How to apply for KCB loan
Applying for KCB M-Pesa loan is simple. Just follow the steps below:
- Visit the website to apply from there
- Fill all required information
- Get a feedback, apply and Submit all documents if requested for
- Wait for approval, if approved, you get your loan within a few hour
KCB loans are easy to qualify for. It is also very easy to get the loan. Go ahead and apply once you qualify. Different types of loans are available. Every loan type serves a purpose for a particular goal. The purpose of this article has been to talk about the eligibility to qualify for KCB loans and how to qualify equally. Take advantage of KCB loans and all the features that come with them.