GTbank Ghana’s quick credit loan is a loan service you can easily access. Meanwhile, prior to the internet, approaching a commercial bank for a loan was a tedious process. However, there is a need to submit many documents, convince someone to stand as a guarantor, and risk having your requests rejected. It’s great that technology has taken all these complicated processes and simplified them, which makes them more enjoyable.
Regardless of your income source, you can now borrow money instantly and pay it back over a six to twelve-month period. Hence, with Gtbank Ghana Quick Credit, you can borrow as much as ₵5m at a monthly interest rate of 1.5%. Reading further through this article, you will discover the meaning of quick credit and how to get it.
What is Quick credit?
It is an account-based payday loan product. Hence, Gtbank in Ghana offers it to salary and non-salaried account holders. Although it depends on your salary, you can borrow as little as ₵10,000, up to ₵500,000, and as much as 5 million for non-salary holders.
You can also read about Quick loans in Ghana
How to get GTbank Ghana Quick credit loan?
Getting GTbank Ghana a quick credit loan is now easy with the increasing growth of the digital world. You can easily access it using:
- Online banking platform
- GTBank Mobile app
What is the eligibility for GTbank Ghana Quick credit loan?
The eligibility for quick credit includes:
- A monthly net salary of ₵20,000.
- You must be a GTBank customer.
- Your credit score must also be satisfactory, and you must have no unpaid obligations.
- Also, the customer must not have any history of writing dud cheques.
How to apply for Gtbank quick credit, Ghana?
You can request Quick Credit instantly by
- The dialing code is *737*0#
- Click on option 1 (Payday Credit)
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Enter the loan amount
- Starting Tenure (12 months maximum)
- Confirm your transaction by entering your PIN
Note: They will credit your fund instantly.
What is the minimum loan amount?
The minimum loan amount for a quick credit loan in Ghana is ₵10,000.
What is the maximum loan amount?
The maximum loan amount is ₵5 million for salary earners and ₵500,000 for non-salary earners.
What is the maximum duration for Quick credit?
Quick credit usually has a 6 – 12-month period.
What is the interest rate for Quick Credit?
The interest rate for quick credit is 1.5% per month
Is there any extra charge on Quick Credit?
There are no hidden fees. Also, it does not require a management fee.
What is the easiest access to the Quick Credit loan in Ghana?
You can always access quick credit loans in Ghana through:
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking App
What is the age eligibility for quick credit?
There may be an age limit of 18 years at the time of application and 59 years at maturity.
How long does it take to disburse funds with Quick Credit?
They disburse funds instantly upon successful application.
Why should I choose Quick credit over other loan products?
The rates for Quick Credit are one of the lowest of other loan products. It is easy to see why it is a preferred loan facility among many users because of its 1.33% interest rate and a maximum tenor of 12 months. Hence, the interest rate for defaulting on your payments will be 1%.
Quick credit for non-salary earners
The same loan product that GTBank offers salaried and non-salaried workers is also available to small businesses. SMEs can take advantage of soft loans from Quick Credit For Small Business to run their day-to-day operations smoothly. SME loans in education and healthcare are available through this product.
What are the features of Quick credit for small businesses and non-salary earners?
Quick credit offers several similar features, yet it has some unique features as well.
- The loan is only available to pre-qualified customers.
- Customers get 6 months to repay the loan.
- In contrast, schools receive 12 months.
- Interest rates on education and healthcare are at different rates, at 1.33 percent and 1.7 percent, respectively.
- Clients can access 50% of the average turnover of their business.
- In addition, corporate accounts are available to customers.
- Prior to applying for a Quick credit facility, they should have used this account for up to 12 months.
- Loan amounts range from ₵250,00.00 to ₵5,000,000.00, with ₵250,00.00 as the minimum loan amount.
Benefits of a quick credit loan
You stand to gain the following from quick credit:
- The customer receives their funds instantly, just like with regular Quick credit.
- Having flexible payment options
- A person can make interest payments on a monthly basis and make principal repayments quarterly.
GTBank’s Quick credit is relatively easy to navigate and has the most competitive interest rates. You will receive a notification as soon as you become eligible for Quick credit. Also, you can start taking low offers. Credit score increases as time goes on, increasing the number of offers. It wasn’t always easy to get a loan before. But GT Bank Quick Credit and other platforms where you can get an instant online loan in Ghana are now available.