Aella Credit is a significant FinTech firm that offers loans to individuals and small businesses. Aella Credit has a loan app in Ghana pioneering access to instant loans. In addition to loans, it serves as a marketplace for health insurance and an investing platform. It almost serves as a one-stop shop for all of your business needs.
Now, the Ghanaian economy is increasingly relying on easily accessible loans. It’s no longer necessary to visit banks and other financial organizations to apply for a loan. While some loans still require you to visit the four walls of a bank, we can access some in only five minutes on your mobile device.
In Ghana, the first instant loan app is called Aella Credit. In addition to loans, it serves as a platform for investments and a market for health insurance. Almost all of your company needs can be met here.
This article will go over Aella’s credit and investing options.
About Aella Credit
Aella Credit is a significant FinTech firm that offers loans to individuals and small businesses. Numerous international investors support it. The business is active in Nigeria, Ghana, and the Philippines, where it has disbursed loans over 300,000 times. Again, Aella Credit has significantly impacted the loan sector in Nigeria, Ghana, and the Philippines with the support of investors like YCombinator, Vy Capital, Friale, and others.
Aella Credit Loan Requirement
There are some requirements you need to meet to get Aella credit loan. They include:
- Number for Bank Verification (BVN)
- Name, contact information (phone, email), and other basic particulars
- Details of your bank account
- A picture of you might be required. We’ll do this in real-time.
- The number on your employee ID. This is if you apply based on your employer’s partnership with them.
How Do I Get Aella Credit?
- Install the Aella Credit mobile app. It can be found on Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Set up an account. It’s an easy form to fill out. They won’t demand your organs or anything like that.
- Update your profile
- Make sure you are eligible. You’ll find out if they approve you for a loan here. You can also find out how much they have approved you for at this point.
- Make a loan application. You are not required to borrow the entire amount you have been approved for, especially if you don’t need it.
- Just what you need, please! Keep in mind that loans aren’t free money. You’ll have to make a repayment. Don’t put yourself in danger when you have to sell something to pay back, even when they aren’t asking for your kidney during the process. I’m joking. But really, only bring what you need.
- Have the money deposited into your bank account. Aella Credit takes pride in its ability to make decisions quickly. They assert that all you need is five minutes (if your internet is slow, you can’t blame them, but, all things being equal, five minutes will do).
How Much is the Aella Credit Interest Rate?
Aella Credit has interest rates ranging between 4% to 30% based on the borrower’s profile. Besides that, there are no late or rollover fees. Making prompt payments will help you grow your credit score, opening the door to larger loan amounts and more advantageous interest rates.
Aella Credit for Companies
This FinTech startup has a unique offering for businesses. You can sign up with them if you manage a large business with many employees. as part of your obligation to support your staff.
Once you register as a business, they will profile your organization and provide very low-interest loans to your staff. Network Loan is the name given to this type of loan. Employee interest rates for in-network coverage range from 1% to 14% per month.
What is the Loan Term of Aella Credit?
Aella Credit loan term ranges from 30 to 60 days.
Aella Credit Repayment Methods
Loans can be repaid in a variety of simple ways. Logging into the app allows you to quickly make a payment using a debit card. Along with other options, Quickteller is a great way to repay. However, you can contact their customer service if you run into trouble.
Aella Notes (Investments)
You can get a 26% yearly return on your investments with Aella. Pretty impressive considering that the New York Stock Exchange estimates the average annual return to be around 12%.
Aella Credit’s goal is to provide quick, easy access to cheap financial services. They have made it rather simple to use their products to satisfy any business demand using the facilities that are provided.
This platform has established itself in the lending and investing markets.