More often than ever we get caught up in financial challenges. Loans are meant to provide a substituting aid to these challenges in whichever form they might occur. These loans could be short-term or long-term loan. Woolworth’s loans offer this type of service and more. Now let’s take a quick look at how and why Woolworths loan is one of the best financiers out there.
Dialdirect is a South African financial services provider and insurer, established in 2003, they have been able to expand and increase their efficiency over time. Dialdirect loans are powered by RCS, a registered credit and authorized financial services provider. The fact that they are not just some old-school loan service provider but also an insurance company comes with a whole lot of benefits. These benefits will be studied as we go on.
Requirements for applying for a Dialdirect loan
To apply for a Dial direct loan, you only need a few things to qualify for a personal loan some of these criteria and documents include;
- You must be at least 18 years or older;
- You should have a government-issued SA ID or valid driver’s license;
- Have a working South African bank account;
- Be gainfully employed with an income of R2 000 or more monthly; and
- Produce payslips and bank statements as proof of income.
What is the minimum/maximum you can get from Dialdirect loan?
With Dialdirect loans, applicants have access to loans as low as R1000. This amount is sent to information provided during the application process. The maximum amount of loan on the other hand is R250,000. It is essential to know that the maximum or minimum amount of Dialdirect loan is based on individual circumstances.
How to apply for a Dialdirect loan
The application process for a Dialdirect loan is as easy as
- Visiting the Daildirect official website
- Clicking and filling out the application
- Submitting the required document
- Submitting the application
After submitting the form, you can wait for a callback or contact Dial Direct yourself.
You can call Dialdirect Personal Loans on 0861 877 772. There is a stand-by customer agent always on stand-by and ready to attend to your applications or inquiries.
Dialdirect interest rates
Just like every other loan services provider, dial direct performs a credit check before approving and setting your interest rate. One thing is certain though, Daildirect will never charge you an interest rate higher than the maximum recommended rate of 24.75% per annum.
If you happen to have a lower-than-average credit score, you will be charged a higher interest rate. Below is a brief example of a direct loan and the charges & fees. For a high-risk client with a higher interest rate of 24.75%.
- Amount: R7500
- Term: 24 months
- Initiation fee: R936.50 charged upfront
- Monthly service fee: R69
- Total amount to pay back: R13 248
- Monthly installments: R552
However, Dial Direct also offers deals with considerably lower interest rates for customers with a high credit score. This allows you to save more.
Features and benefits of Dialdirect loans
Apart from the fact that the application process for Dialdirect loan is super easy and direct, they possess other benefits too. These benefits include;
- fast, paperless application process
- Decision in seconds
- Cash in your account within 24 hours
- Flexible repayment options; choose from 12 to 60 months
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Free monthly statement via email or SMS
- Optional Customer Protection Insurance
- Interest from as low as 15%
Keeping super simple and easy to access their loans, Dialdirect has soared to the top of the list of financial providers who provide instant loans. Also aiming at uplifting their standards of living based on their financial needs, Dialdirect loans hope their clients and future clients achieve financial wellness and freedom.