With most people now operating remotely, online banking may be very helpful to you and your business. With its advanced web services and mobile apps, online banking had gained a lot of attention before the pandemic. Now, more than ever, business owners rely on this technology to meet their banking needs from the comfort and safety of their homes. Capitec App And Online Banking are available to ease the financial process of their prospective customers.
About Capitec App And Online Banking
Capitec Bank’s app is secure, easy to use, and there are no data charges when you use it on most major SA networks. We’ve made banking more affordable with new technology. Using our app means lower transaction fees, so you get to keep more of the value you earn.
How do I activate the Capitec app
The process is simple. Verify your phone at your nearest branch, and we’ll send you an SMS with a link for downloading the app. The app can be downloaded and activated once it’s been downloaded.
Download capitec new banking app by searching “Capitec Bank” in your app store or using the links below.
The new app can be downloaded from the Huawei link above if you have the following Huawei devices.
Functionality Capitec app
Designed with the convenience of the client in mind, the app features quick and simple navigation, as well as the following features:
- Open a Capitec account simply by taking a selfie and scanning your ID
- Personalize your home screen – Access all your accounts and balances at a glance
- Scan to pay all the major QR codes straight from the app
- Customize your favourites – Create shortcuts on your home and sign-in screens for easy access to your favourite features
- Track your spend – Easily see where your money is going with categories like food, transport, and communication
- Notifications – You can receive your Money In and Money Out notifications either on our app for free or via SMS at a cost.
- Use biometrics – If your phone supports it, you can log in using your fingerprint or facial recognition
- Activate your virtual card – It’s free, safe, and simple to use for all your app, online, and scan-to-pay transactions
- Manage contactless card transactions – Turn your card’s tap-to-pay feature on or off
- It’s free: You don’t need to sign up for anything to download our app.
- It’s also free to use on most networks: MTN, Vodacom, Cell C and Telkom users won’t be charged for using our app.
- You’ll save: Beneficiary payments can be done at a fraction of the branch cost
- Plan and manage your budget: Take control of your money and track your spending
- Convenient: You can access the app on the go from your cellphone
- Added security: Every transaction is protected by your Remote PIN, so never share it – keep it secret
What can I do on the Capitec app
- Make payments (to people or accounts)
- You can buy bundles of airtime, data, and SMS (for you or for a friend)
- Purchase electricity (for yourself or a friend)
- Check the last time you purchased electricity tokens
- Create beneficiaries (your own, Capitec-registered or credit card)
- Beneficiaries can be viewed, sorted, updated, and deleted
- Add recurring payments (stop orders) and future-dated payments
- View payment history for a transaction or beneficiary
- Transfer credit facilities
- Stop debit orders and/or dispute them
- Emails with electronically stamped statements
- Purchase airtime in custom amounts
- Using the verified cellphone number of a Capitec Bank customer, you can make a payment
- Pay for DSTV accounts
- Send cash to friends and family
- Track your spending with categories like food, transportation, and communication to get a quick overview of your transactions
- Approve the DebiCheck mandates
- Manage contactless card transactions by turning Tap to Pay on and off
- Sign in and authenticate with fingerprint or facial recognition if your phone supports this
- Activate your virtual card. It’s free, safe and easy to load for all your app, online and scan to pay transactions.
- Check your available account balance
- Detailed account information is available
- Details of the transaction
- You can view or email your transaction history (money in and money out).
- Transfer money from one saving account to another
- Transfers with future dates and recurring orders
- Email or SMS your account information
- NEW: Fix your savings accounts
- Create flexible savings accounts
- NEW: Rename flexible savings accounts
- Check the balance of your credit plan
- Credit plan details can be viewed online
- Transfer credit facilities
- View your credit rating and learn how to improve it
- Make a payment on your credit card
- Find out how much your credit is worth
- Don’t let your cards be stolen or lost
- Make sure your daily card limits are updated
- Pay with the tap of a finger
How to send cash using the Capitec app
- Transact by tapping
- Send cash by tapping Send cash and entering your Remote PIN
- To send money, tap the button
- Select “From” account
- Please enter the amount you wish to send
- Set up a four-digit secret code (this code will be used to collect the cash)
- Click Next
- Accept the terms and conditions by checking the boxes
- To confirm the transaction, tap Yes
- Send the reference number to the recipient via SMS once you get the SMS with the reference number
- In a separate message, send the recipient the secret code
Note: You will need to have access to our banking App in order to send cash
Can I activate Capitec app without going to branch
Re-installing our apps on your existing cellphone or activating them on a new cell phone doesn’t require a visit to a branch. Ensure your Capitec banking profile has your email address verified. It’s that simple.
Can I download the Capitec app on my phone
The new app is compatible with Android 5 and up, iOS 10 and up, and EMUI 10 and above with Huawei Mobile Services. Go to Settings and check the version of your operating system (OS). For iPhone, tap Settings.
How do I do cellphone banking with Capitec
The process is straightforward. You can transfer credit facilities, check your account balance, purchase airtime and electricity, and pay Capitec customers with a verified cell phone number by dialing *120*3279#.
How do I update my capitec app
Update limits on our app
- Choose your cards.
- Log in with your Remote PIN.
- Choose the card you wish to use if you have more than one.
- Update limits can be set by tapping this button.
- Update your tap.
- You can enter your daily limit for online, telephone, and mail purchases.
- It is acceptable to accept the agreement.
When it comes to banking, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Today, most people work remotely, so online banking may be very beneficial to you and your business. As a result of its advanced web services and mobile apps, online banking had gained a great deal of attention before the pandemic. Now, more than ever, business owners rely on this technology to meet their banking needs from the comfort and safety of their homes.