If you work for the Ghana education service you can apply for a NAGRAT loan online.
NAGRAT means National Association of Graduate Teachers.
This article explores the application, requirements, and benefits of NAGRAT loans
How to Apply for NAGRAT Loan Online
NAGRAT has a lending program open to its members. The program doesn’t require manual verification.
A potential NAGRAT member may submit an online loan application.
- You must first go to the website, www.nagratfund.com.
- If you haven’t already, upload your records to the site.
- Add the records of your guarantor to the online portal.
- Click the “Apply for Loan” button on the dashboard to continue.
- There, give your mandate number and other information
- The system will then determine if you meet their requirements for loans.
Note: The system will let you proceed with your request after you are approved.
- Verification. They will require you to input your Staff ID and receive verification.
Note: They will send the code to your guarantor.
- Last stage: Hit the submit button and wait for feedback.
What are the Requirements for a NAGRAT Loan?
Before you can apply for a Nagrat loan, there are some requirements you need to meet. They include:
- You have to be a member of the Association (NAGRAT).
- Must be a consistent payer of Fund Dues and NAGRAT Dues.
- The individual must contribute to the Fund Loan Scheme for at least six (6) months.
- Pick up an IPPD form at the nearby Regional Secretariat and fill it out.
Who Can be a Member of Nagrat?
Only graduates employed by the Ghana Education Service are eligible to join NAGRAT.
According to NAGRAT, ‘graduates’ have at least a diploma.
What Is the Interest Rate on NAGRAT Loan?
On September 7, 2020, NAGRAT lowered its interest rates from 14% to 12%. The association has allowed its members to apply for loans online.
What are the Benefits of NAGRAT Membership?
There are some benefits Nagrat members stand to gain:
- NAGRAT launches programs to raise the professional standing of G.E.S. graduates.
- NAGRAT aims to address the unique issues and conditions that G.E.S. graduates face.
- NAGRAT negotiates on behalf of members.
- NAGRAT offers a long-term fund to cater for the retirement needs of members.
- NAGRAT offers a hire purchase package for electronic goods..
- To assist its members, NAGRAT offers a NAGRAT Fund Loan.
- Under the Auto Loan Scheme, NAGRAT offers automobiles. They update the vehicle insurance of members annually.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does NAGRAT have an app for loan applications?
Yes, NAGRAT has an app through which users can submit loan applications.
How can I check my NAGRAT Fund balance?
You can check your NAGRAT fund balance by filling out the fund statement checker. You are required to fill out your staff ID, select the start date plus end dates on the page, and generate your fund statement to know your balance.
NAGRAT online loan application is hassle-free. What you have to do is follow the steps listed in this article. However, know that you must meet their requirements to qualify for the Nagrat loan. Besides that, ensure you can repay the loan they offer you so that it won’t affect your credit score.