Best loan apps in Ghana help borrowers to access loans easily. Borrowing money has become more digital in this era. You can borrow money from the convenience of your own home, office, or business location in Ghana. And this is achievable using mobile apps Ghanaian money lending companies and banking institutions developed.
These loan lending apps in Ghana only allow you to borrow money in the cash range. Besides that, they also base these cash estimates on the initial amount you require. Therefore, if you need a loan without collateral, you can apply and get a loan from these loan apps. You’ll learn more about the best loan apps in Ghana in this article.
Some Best loan apps in Ghana 2022
Loan application and processing is now quicker and easier with apps. However, these are apps you can easily download from the Google Play Store with your smartphone.
The best loan apps in Ghana include:
1. Aella Credit loan app
They introduce Aella Credit loan app to provide company employees in their interest to source and access loans anywhere. Meanwhile, they offer these loans at the most affordable rates, without collateral or guarantors to guarantee the loans.
How to apply for loan using Aella Credit loan app:
You can apply for an Aella Credit loan with the following steps:
- Download the Aella Credit app from google play store or IOS app store.
- Create your account with your details.
- Update your profile by providing quick answers to questions about you.
- Click the eligibility button to know the loan amount you are eligible to borrow.
- They disburse loans to your account in five minutes or fewer.
Aella Credit loan app has grown overtime into becoming one of Ghana’s fastest and finest mobile money lending apps. Currently, people in Ghana turn to Aella Credit to seek fast loans to meet their emergency needs.
2. Sika Master
Sika Master is an online-based lender that gives loans to individuals, groups and companies. They also provide other credit facilities to borrowers depending on their creditworthiness. One unique thing about Sika Master is their low interest rates and their interest-free loans. They offer loans from 1000 Cedis to 100,000 Cedis. Besides that, you can visit their website and explore over 15 loan types they offer with their terms and conditions.
3. Orbit Lending Ghana
Orbit Lending is one of Ghana’s most rapidly developing online loan companies.
How to apply for a loan with Orbit Lending Ghana
- Visit their website
- Select forms/download tap
- Choose personal loan forms
- Select ‘Click here’
- Fill the following boxes in the first form that comes up:
- First name
- Marital status
- Date of birth
- Your postal address
- Your location
- Mobile number
- Your email address
- Select ‘Next’
Thereafter, in the second tab (Next of kin), fill the following spaces:
- Surname of next of kin
- First name of next of kin
- Title of your next of kin
- Nationality of your next of kin
- Enter the date of birth of your next of kin
- Enter the postal address of your next of kin
- Location of your next of kin
- Phone number of your next of kin
- Put the email address of your next of kin.
Loan Request Details is the next tab, so fill the following in that tab:
- In the loan amount column, enter the loan amount in Cedis.
- In the next column, enter the loan amount in words.
- Enter the loan repayment duration in months.
- Enter the purpose of the loan in the column they provided.
- Select the payment method, which is Cash or mobile money.
- To activate the captcha, tick the ‘I am not a robot’s box.
- Select next.
- To confirm your details and send, select the next button again.
They will review your request and contact you through phone call to access your money if you qualify.
4. Branch Loans App
The Branch Loan app is one of Ghana’s best loan apps. This app allows you to apply for a credit loan without collateral. You can complete your application in seconds. They disburse money directly into your account immediately after application. It is always available for access 24/7 and reliable.
How to apply for Branch loan
You can apply for Branch loan Ghana with the following steps:
- First, download the app from the Google Play store.
- Create your account with your details for quick review.
- Apply for your preferred loan option.
- They disburse the loan into your preferred bank account.
5. FairMoney Loan app
In Ghana, one of the easy money lending apps is Fairmoney Loan. They offer quick loans which you can use for health emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances, rental payments, to other personal needs. We know them for their creditworthiness.
How to apply for a FairMoney loan
To apply for a loan with the FairMoney loan app, you have to:
- Download the FairMoney app on the Google Play store
- Sign up with a phone number linked to your BVN.
- Answer a few questions and authenticate your identity before receiving a loan offer.
- Once you accept, you will get your loan instantly in your preferred bank account.
6. KiaKia Loan App
KiaKia loan app is among the recent mobile money lending apps in Ghana. The loan platform provides Ghana residents with short-term loans that do not require collateral. However, this loan app helps cater for urgent cash needs and emergencies.
The KiaKia loan app is always available for you to access. For a fast loan with few processes, the Kiakia loan app is very reliable.
How to apply for KiaKia loan
To apply for a Kiakia loan successfully, you have to:
- Create an account by providing the required details.
- Start an application chat with a Kiakia agent.
- Upload your ID
- Select the desired loan amount.
- Choose the repayment period.
- Upload screenshots of three previous salaries or income.
- Accept loan terms and conditions.
- Confirm your submitted bank account.
- Get credited to your bank account.
One of the leading loan apps in Ghana is Carbon loan. They previously knew them as Paylater loan app and it gives you money in minutes. This app is simple to use and has many interesting features that make borrowing with it very convenient. These features include referring your friends and getting a discount on loans. Also, it offers you money from 5% up to 15.5% interest.
How to get a Carbon loan
You can get a Carbon loan with the following steps:
- Download Carbon mobile app from the Playstore.
- Install and launch the app.
- Create an account using your correct details.
- Fill in the loan form on the app.
- Submit the form and wait for review.
Note: Once they approve it, they will send your money into your bank account.
8. Fido money lending app in Ghana
Fido is a financial institution that offers loans in Ghana. This company has a license to operate in Ghana, focusing on short-term loans to its users. Loan with Fido requires no collateral, guarantor, and application fees. To access a loan from this app as a Ghana resident, you need to be a money subscriber to any network.
How to borrow from the Fido Mobile App
If you are in Ghana and you need a quick loan to meet urgent needs. The below list will guide you on how to go about it.
- First, download the Fido Mobile App from the Play store.
- Install the app and register using your accurate details.
- Fill the loan form in the mobile app with the correct details.
- Once they approve your loan, you will get the money you applied for into your bank account.
Loan apps are currently making financial services like loans in Ghana very convenient for people. The convenience of loan access with the apps we discussed can tempt you to access loans quickly. However, the major deal lies with loan repayment as you may need to get fast loans. Make sure you can repay the loan within the agreed time before applying. Hence, reducing the trauma of financial frustration and the long process of going to a loan company to apply for loans.